We Are Blood
Program Support Coordinator
Purpose: Function as the first contact of the United Tissue Resources offices. Provide program support to the executive team and departmental leadership. Meet and exceed internal & external customer expectations and adhere to established quality practices while continually seeking to improve and expand upon performance and knowledge for self and staff.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
· Serve as the principal assistant to the COO/EVP and senior executive staff; appropriately handles calls and correspondence; coordinate and manage schedules, meetings, tasks, and travel arrangements.
· Function as the first contact for the UTR organization which includes: greeting visitors, providing information and help to employees and customers, answering phones, directing calls to the appropriate people, organizing and maintaining contact lists, etc.
· Process incoming mail and provide support in mass mailings and faxing (receipt and delivery).
· Provide administrative support for all UTR staff including onboarding of new hires.
· Assist in the preparation, reconciliation, and submission of regularly scheduled reports; including expense reports and invoices.
· Place office and marketing supply orders with Purchasing department or outside vendors. Submit, monitor, and track Facilities and IT work order requests for Tissue Donor Services and Distribution departments.
· Maintain current UTR administrative policy manual.
· Assist in developing and maintaining an off-site record.
· Assist in the execution of UTR meetings and events.
· Act as UTR Safety Committee representative.
· Act as AATB liaison for membership tracking and association correspondence.
· Provide billing support which includes: price verification, price adjustments, obtain purchase order (P.O.) from ordering facility and submit to Accounting and/or contracted vendors.
· Participate in maintenance and monitoring of current pricing established by all contracted vendors for customer accounts.
· Assist Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Tissue Administration to reconcile any item pricing and payment discrepancies.
· Assist in compilation and tracking of accounts payable and receivable for Tissue Donor Services.
· Compile and submit for serology reimbursement rates to outside processors. Responsible for internal tracking of serology billing amounts, allocated SSPs, dates billed.
Donor Family Services Support
· Provide support to the Donor Family Services program which include bereavement mailings, donor recipient letters, and coordination of the donor family event.
· Provide support to community engagement events in coordination with UTR communications deliverables.
· Other duties as assigned by Management.
Skills, Education & Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent is required. An Associates or bachelor’s degree in Office Administration or Business is preferred.
· 3-5 years administrative support, bookkeeping, and/or customer service experience is required.
· College degree may substitute for experience.
· Excellent customer service skills are required.
· Requires computer literacy with knowledge of software packages including experience with Microsoft Office software.
· Must be able to perform data entry accurately and maintain a high level of attention to detail with documentation and performance of assigned tasks.
· Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once. Be able to handle interruptions while staying on task to meet assigned deadlines. Project management skills preferred.
· Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality, exhibit professionalism and discretion at all times.
· Ability to make sound judgments and decisions to plan and accomplish goals.
· Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
Mental & Physical Abilities:
· Must be able to assimilate information and draw reasonable conclusions.
· Must be able to work well as part of a team.
· Must be able to accept and implement change in a professional manner.
· Must be able to handle multiple priorities.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time.