Donor Registration Technician - Part time
Provide outstanding customer service to donors, coworkers, and guests at the Lamar Donor Center thus ensuring the best possible donation experience and working environment. Serve as first point of contact and information for patients and donors. Meet and exceed customer expectations and adhere to established quality practices while continually seeking to improve and expand upon performance and knowledge for self and staff.
• Report to work according to department schedule and comply with organizational timekeeping policy.
• Greet donors and patients, verify donor eligibility, distribute educational materials, register patients and donors for donation in the computerized system, and manage general donor flow of the lobby.
• Schedule appointments and recruit for special procedures (i.e., ALYX, platelets).
• Serve as a back-up to Lamar Receptionist; greet and check-in all visitors; ensure all visitors sign in and receive a visitor’s badge; screen guests accordingly; answer incoming phone calls and handle properly; check and respond to reception email and voicemail.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Punctual and dependable.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Front office/Reception experience is preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple projects, detail oriented with excellent organization skills, and the capacity to follow through on assignments with little supervision.
• Ability to re-assess priorities constantly and take initiative to problem solve when needed.
• General working knowledge of and comfort level with computer programs.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to read and follow standard operating procedures.
• Ability to maintain focus and make sound judgments in a busy, distracting environment.
• Ability to interpret and respond appropriately to sensitive/confidential information and situations.
• Ability to perform the same task repeatedly while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work Thursday 9:30 am- 6:30 pm; Friday 8 am- 5:30 pm; Saturday 8 am - 3:30 pm; Sunday 10:30 am- 3:30 pm.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Interested in our organization, but not this job? Check us out website to view other opportunities within our organizations to make you a part of our Family.
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled