We Are Blood has been drawing Central Texans together since 1951. As the exclusive community blood supplier, we serve over 40 hospitals and medical facilities in a 10 county area. Our mission is to provide and protect the community blood supply, to inspire Central Texans to save lives locally, and to always treat everyone we serve as family. When you work here, you’re a vital part of helping to ensure that all Central Texans have access to life-saving blood when they need it!
We are currently seeking Donor Services Administration Manager to achieve collection goals through forecasting and management of collection calendars, staff scheduling, training program,and equipment resources while ensuring safety, quality, regulatory requirements, departmental policies, and business rules are followed. Manage and mentor assigned Donor Services support services staff.
• Ensure adherence to calendar scheduling requirements and business rules.
• Assess daily staffing needs across all collection areas and appropriately allocate staff resources to ensure operational efficiency.
• Assess historical drive performance and blood type make-up to strategically deploy automated collection equipment resources.
• Develop and implement departmental training documents, curriculums and programs with guidance from Management.
• Oversee and develop Donor Services training program and curriculums to ensure effective staff training based on adult learning styles and maintain compliance with all standard operating procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor staff errors, KPI metrics parameters, and training progress, to make performance improvement recommendations to ensure appropriate training follow up and development of staff.
• Identify individual and departmental training needs, assist in development of training plans and programs, conduct training sessions and maintain training documentation.
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships across departments to cultivate an environment of teamwork.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Management.
• Must have at least 3 years of supervisory and/or teaching experience is required. Prefer a College Degree (Business or Education Degree preferred).
• 3 years of scheduling and logistics experience and/or educational curriculum development and teaching/ training/ staff development is preferred.
• Strong people management and leadership skills, including experience in teaching, training and development.
• Compassionate interpersonal and excellent customer service skills.
• Strong computer skills. Experience with blood bank software preferred.
• Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas Driver's License, proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record.
• Must be able to work a full-time schedule Mon-Fri with flexible hours to include evenings, weekends, holidays and on-call responsibilities.
Interested in our organization, but not this job? Check us out on our website to find out how you else you can be a part of our Family.
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled