We Are Blood serves over 40 hospitals and medical facilities in a 10 county area. Our mission is to provide and protect the community blood supply, to inspire Central Texans to save lives locally, and to always treat everyone we serve as family. When you work here, you’re a vital part of helping to ensure that all Central Texans have access to life-saving blood when they need it!
We are currently hiring a Mobile Staging Coordinator to join our Mobiles Team. This position is responsible for the coordination of all materials and equipment used by Mobile Operations. Additional responsibilities include logging and distributing supplies to Mobile Teams based on drive projections in a timely manner to ensure daily operation of all blood drives.
1. Maintain complete familiarity with all job related departmental SOPs, quality policies and procedures, human resources policies and procedures, operator manuals, training plans and other materials as appropriate
2. Receiving, unpacking, and storing all goods received from Central Supply and outside vendors. Monitor stock in Mobile Staging and completing requisitions for new supplies before stock levels reach an inadequate level. Ensuring that all supplies are documented and distributed to Mobile Teams based on daily drive projections. Provide routine courier support for Mobile Staging including the delivery or retrieval blood products and supplies. Regular cleaning and sanitization of Mobiles Staging warehouse. Rotating stock based upon expiration dates, and tagging all supplies within six months of expiration with an expiration warning label.
3. Accurately completing all tracking and controlled departmental forms, perform daily review of completed controlled forms to verify accuracy, completeness and concurrent documentation. Maintaining and tracking a temperature controlled environment to ensure the protection of temperature sensitive supplies. Monitor all storage equipment, independently analyze/troubleshoot equipment-related issues, and perform routine storage equipment temperature monitoring and alarm checks including use of the REES system, as required. Performing and tracking all maintenance performed on essential equipment.
4. Meet and exceed Life Is In Your Hands program expectations and Own It! customer service standards - Stay in the Know, Get Funky, Open Doors, Applause Feels Good, and Cross the Line; demonstrate actions consistent with role model behavior and attainment of We Are Blood goals; report to work according to department schedule and comply with organizational timekeeping policy.
5. Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by Mobiles & Logistics Manager.
• HS diploma or equivalent.
• Prefer 1 to 2 years of inventory, materials management, and/or distribution experience preferably in a regulated environment.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Requires computer literacy with knowledge of software packages including experience with Microsoft Office software; prefer experience with BBCS, Master Control, Hemasphere & REES.
• Knowledge of clinical supplies and how to operate essential equipment.
• Ability to maintain high attention to detail and make sound judgments in a busy/distracting environment
• Ability to read/follow SOPs and to maintain complete/accurate records
• Ability to make priority determinations, and work without direct supervision
• Ability to perform the same task repeatedly while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Ability to work a flexible daily schedule including Saturdays/Sundays as needed
• Ability to interpret and respond appropriately to sensitive/confidential informa¬tion and situations
• Excellent manual dexterity
• Ability to display professional conduct and demeanor at all times
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
• Must have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of an acceptable driving record, and proof of insurance to operate We Are Blood Vehicles.
To apply, send your resume to Resumes@tcms.com.
Interested in our organization, but not this job? Check out our website to find out how you else you can be a part of our Family.
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled