Tissue Distribution Technician
United Tissue Resources is dedicated to meeting patient needs for allograft tissue. It is through this dedication that approximately 40,000 tissue grafts are distributed to area hospitals annually for life-saving surgeries and what drives us to provide bereavement support to assist donor families during their grief.
To increase tissue referrals by recruiting new referral sources and maximizing existing accounts. To meet or exceed tissue referral goals for established territory.
Deliver/pick up tissue and products to/from UTR clients. Ensure that appropriate paperwork and data entry is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
• Maintain compliance with FDA, AATB, OSHA, and UTR guidelines, protocols, and policies and procedures.
• Meet and exceed customer service standards for internal and external customers by representing UTR in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Maintain vehicles and work areas in clean, well-organized state.
• Own the experience by meeting and exceeding customer service standards for internal and external customers: Stay in the know, Get funky, Open doors, Applause feels good and Cross the line.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written